We Create Memorials “Because Someone Lived™”
With a history that spans 5 generations, Mark H. Bott Co. has established an unrivaled reputation for quality and service.
Cemetery headstones | Civic monuments | Specialty stone work and design
A sneak peek for an upcoming documentary about the Bott family and their history and experience in the monument industry.
The Baker Memorial was placed in the Roy Cemetery by an ancestor of William and Esther Baker. The monument was designed […]
The Ogden Fallen Officers monument was created to honor those police officers who have lost their life in the line […]
Mark H. Bott Company Mission Statement
- To deal honorably and fairly with all who might seek our services
- To set high standards, build well, and to make no promises which we are unable to fulfill
- To strive each day to better our product – through the highest quality of workmanship coupled with our knowledge of cutting-edge methods and equipment
- To empower our employees with the knowledge that we expect Mark H. Bott Company to be a leader in the memorial industry
- To make it a matter of principle that our business ethics, and our personal lives mirror, as did the generations before, the understanding that the “little things” matter a lot
- To always give more than is expected
- To rear from our work, an organization respected by all with whom it deals
David E. Bott, MB,CM,AICA